Bronco Gold Equine Fly Spray guards your horse against pesky flies while giving him a healthy shine! Kills and repels six fly species, mosquitoes and gnats. Also doubles as a grooming aid and coat conditioner.
- For fast paralysis and kill of flies
- Provides a protective hair coating against flies while imparting a high sheen to the hair when brushed out
- Repels and kills stable flies, horn flies, house flies, face flies, horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats
- Contains Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
- Available in 32 oz. ready-to-use spray and gallon sizes
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Bronco Gold Equine Fly Spray has been specially developed for use on horses. It provides a protective hair coating against flies while imparting a high sheen to the hair when brushed out. 1-2 ounces per head per day gives adequate protection. Apply by either a soft cloth or fine mist spray.
Directions for Wipe-On Use: First, brush the animal to remove excess dirt and dust. Moisten (but do not wet to the point of dripping) a soft cloth and wipe lightly over the hair against the lay of the hair. Give special attention to the legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and facial areas where flies are most often seen. Only a light application is required. Avoid using an excessive amount on your horses. Do not wet skin. After application, brush out thoroughly to bring out bright sheen on the coat. Repeat daily or as required.
Use as a Spray: Bronco Gold Equine Fly Spray may be applied as a fine mist spray to the stable area and over and around stabled horses to paralyze and kill flies quickly. Do not wet horse's skin or exceed two ounces per application.
The No Fly Zone is Farnam’s system for keeping your horse comfortable and happy. See below for more information on how to create your own No Fly Zone!