Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent is a water-based formula that protects your horse against six types of biting and nuisance flies, plus gnats, mosquitoes, lice and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. Tri-Tec 14 delivers quick, knockdown and long-lasting protection and keeps working for up to 14 days.
- Protects against horse, house, stable, face, horn and deer flies, plus gnats and mosquitoes
- Protects against deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Powerful defense for hardworking horses
- Dependable fly control that keeps on working for 14 days
- Contains multiple active ingredients including: Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
- Available in the 15 oz continuous spray size, 32 oz. ready-to-use spray and a 128 oz. easy pour size
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Not for use on horses intended for slaughter.
Wash hands with soap and water after use. Shake well before using. To protect horses from horse flies, house flies, stable flies, face flies, horn flies, deer flies, gnats, mosquitoes, lice and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease: Thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses, shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Wait until coat is completely dry before applying Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent.
Tri-Tec 14 may be applied either as a spray or as a wipe. For horse's face, always apply as a wipe using a piece of clean, absorbent cloth, toweling (Turkish) or sponge. Wear rubber glove or mitt when applying as a wipe. Spray or wipe horse's entire body while brushing against the lay of the coat to ensure adequate coverage. Avoid getting spray into horse's eyes, nose or mouth. Application should be liberal for best residual results. Reapply every 5 to 7 days under normal conditions for initial applications. As protection builds, reapply every 10 to 14 days as needed. Reapply each time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain.