Laser Sheen Dazzling Shine & Detangler
Whether you're in the show ring or trail riding with friends, you want your horse to look and feel his best. Laser Sheen Dazzling Shine & Detangler makes grooming a breeze, providing him with a radiant shine and flowing mane and tail. Available in a ready-to-use spray or an economic concentrate.
For Laser Sheen Dazzling Shine & Detangler Ready-To-Use Spray & Concentrate
- Show-stopping, high-gloss formula produces a radiant shine
- Detangles manes and tails, leaving them shinier and more manageable
- Won’t make hair brittle and minimizes breakage
- Repels dust, dirt and stains to cut grooming time in half
- Show ring shine lasts a week!
- Available in 12 oz. concentrate or 32 oz. ready-to-use sizes
For Laser Sheen Finishing Spray
- Laser Sheen Dazzling Shine & Detangler, now in a fool-proof finishing spray
- Press-and-hold mechanism delivers an even spray distribution up, down, under and around to reach every inch
- Nearly silent non-aerosol spray delivers a gentle, even mist without scaring horses
- Propellant-free spray doesn’t feel cold and is more comfortable for horses
- 14 oz. can easily fits in a grooming bag for last-minute finishing shine or touch-ups
- Delivers shine for up to 7 days, repels dust and dirt, and helps prevent hair brittleness and breakage
- Can empties completely and has a self-locking sprayer head
Directions for Use - Laser Sheen Dazzling Shine & Detangler Ready-to-Use Spray
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE.
Apply Laser Sheen to the coat, mane and tail. Spray fine mist over entire horse until coat, mane and tail are damp. Then hand stroke in direction of hair. Allow to dry before additional brushing, toweling and hand rubbing.
Directions for Use—Laser Sheen Finishing Spray
Apply Laser Sheen continuous finishing spray to the coat, mane, and tail. Spray fine mist over entire horse until coat, mane, and tail are damp. Wipe in the direction of hair. Allow to dry before additional brushing or toweling. Twist to lock.
Directions for Use—Laser Sheen Dazzling Shine & Detangler Concentrate
Follow Label Directions Exactly!
1) Shake well.
2) Dilution rates are as follows:
ONE QUART: 3 ounces concentrate to 29 ounces water.
ONE-HALF GALLON: 6 ounces concentrate to 58 ounces water
IMPORTANT NOTE: For desired results, mix exactly according to label dilution rates. Too much Laser Sheen Concentrate may produce a sticky or gummy film. Too little will produce a watery product that will not give your horse that beautiful Laser Sheen gloss. Ready-to-use Laser Sheen may be made in large quantities, stored in a closed container, then shaken and poured into a bottle with sprayer.