Equicare Flysect Citronella
Equicare Flysect Citronella Spray is the ultimate combination spray, providing both insect protection and a high sheen. Kills and repels six types of flies, mosquitoes and gnats. Its pleasing citronella scent and effective insect-fighting agents make this spray a must-have in every barn.
- Kills and repels stable flies, horn flies, house flies, face flies, horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats
- Grooming aid and coat conditioner
- Provides a high sheen to the hair when brushed out
- Contains Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Butoxypolypropylene Glycol and oil of citronella in an effective fly spray
- Available in 32 oz. ready-to-use spray and gallon sizes
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Flysect Citronella Spray with Lanolin has been specially developed for use on horses. It provides a coating against flies while imparting a high sheen to the hair when brushed out. One to two oz. per horse per day gives adequate protection. Apply by either soft cloth or fine mist spray.
Directions for Wipe-On Use:
First, brush animal to remove excess dirt and dust. Moisten (but do not wet to the point of dripping) a soft cloth and wipe lightly over the hair against the lay of the hair. Give special attention to the legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and facial areas where flies most often are seen. Only light application is required. Avoid using excessive amount on your horses. Do not wet skin. After application, brush out thoroughly to bring out bright sheen on the coat. Repeat daily or as required.
Directions for Spray-On Use:
May be applied as fine mist spray to stable area and over and around stabled horses to paralyze and kill flies quickly. Do not wet horse's skin or exceed 2 oz. per application.