Perfect for showing, trail rides and events, Repel-X Lotion provides quick knockdown and repellency for 5 to 7 days. This ready-to-use, wipe-on formula protects against five types of flies and biting gnats.
- Provides 5- to 7-day protection from house, face, horn, stable and black flies and from biting gnats such as punkies and no-see-ums
- Non-greasy, pleasantly scented
- Contains beneficial conditioners
- For spot treatment on face and around wounds
- Contains Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Di-n-propyl Isocinchomeronate and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Not for use on horses intended for slaughter. To protect horses from house flies, face flies, horn flies, stable flies, black flies, horse flies, deer flies, lice and ticks, and from biting gnats such as punkies and no-see-ums.
Thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris. For best results, shampoo and rinse; wait until coat is completely dry, then apply Repel-X Lotion.
Using protective gloves or mitt, apply a light film to spot treat areas of the horse where flies gather. May be applied around superficial wounds and abrasions. Avoid direct application to eyes, nose and mouth. Repeat application as necessary but no more often than once every 5 to 7 days. Wash hands with soap and water after use.