Equi Aid Natural Psyllium Fiber Powder
Horses that graze or eat off of the ground are more likely to digest sand. Using Equi Aid Natural Psyllium Fiber may help reduce the possibility of digestive colic. This highly palatable powder supports the removal of sand, helping your horse maintain ideal digestive health.
- Using Equi Aid Natural Psyllium Fiber may help reduce the possibility of digestive colic
- Supports removal of sand from the ventral colon
- Premium psyllium seed husks, a natural fiber
- Increases bulk, softens stools and keeps things moving through the horse's intestinal tract
- Apple- and molasses-flavored pellets for high palatability
Directions for Use
For average size (1,000 lb.) adult horses—give one scoop (5 oz.) to 1.5 scoops of Equi Aid Psyllium Fiber for one whole week (7 days) out of every month. Give less to ponies, yearlings and foals; more to larger horses and draft breeds.
Fresh water should be available at all times.