PuriShield Wound & Skin Care Intensive Care Gel
Farnam PuriShield Wound & Skin Care Intensive Care Gel is designed to adhere to the animal’s wound to provide protection during healing. It's ideal for use with or without a bandage, easy-to-use, sprayable, deep penetrating gel brings time-released long-lasting relief and protection for up to 36 hours.
- Deep penetrating, sprayable gel promotes healing with long-lasting relief; protects for up to 36 hours.
- For safe and effective management of infected and open wounds, burns, lesions, saddle sores, rain rot, mud fever, scalding from scours and more on horses, livestock, dogs and cats.
- 36-hour protection, time-released formula.
- Ideal for use with or without bandage.
- Gel adheres to the affected area and can be applied liberally 1 to 2 times per day.
- PuriShield Wound & Skin Care Intensive Care Gel is non-toxic, non-irritating, non-stinging and non-staining; contains NO steroids, antibiotics, alcohol or harsh chlorine.
- Patented Purifect Technology uses the breakthrough Ceragenin molecules to mirror the natural immune system and accelerate recovery. Learn how the technology works here!
- Efficacy is not affected by freezing temperature.
Directions for Use
Gently remove dirt and debris from affected area with PuriShield Fast Acting Spray and apply PuriShield Intensive Care Gel liberally 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by your veterinarian. Do not rinse or wipe off; allow gel to dry naturally. Continue daily until healing takes place.