Don’t let annoying, biting insects ruin another great outing and stop worrying about diseases those pests might carry. This family-friendly mosquito, tick and biting fly repellent spray can be used with confidence on the whole family, horse and human. And it even sprays upside down for easy application—exactly where you want it.
- 12-hour protection for humans from mosquitoes and ticks, including mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus, Chikungunya, Dengue and Zika and ticks carrying Lyme disease and tick-borne encephalitis
- Non-aerosol, silent, continuous spray mist for complete coverage
- Won't damage leather or synthetic materials
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
Learn more about the protection benefits of Dual Defense with this easy read—Protect Yourself and Your Horse From Insect-Borne Disease
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Follow these guidelines when applying Farnam Dual Defense Insect Repellent Horse + Rider.
Horse and Rider:
• Hold 4 to 6 inches from body while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin or hair coat with a slow sweeping motion.
• Excessive amounts or frequent reapplication is unnecessary.
• Do not spray directly on face.
• Apply on face by first spraying small amounts in palms of hands and spreading on face and neck, avoiding your eyes.
• Do not apply to the hands of small children.
• When using on children, apply to your hands and then apply it to the child. Do not apply to their hands. To apply to a child’s face and neck, apply the product into your hands and apply to the child.
Take care to avoid mouth and eyes and apply sparingly around ears. Do not allow children to handle the product.
• Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
• Do not apply to excessively sunburned skin.
• Do not exceed two applications per day.
Horse:• Not for use on horses intended for slaughter.
• Do not apply under the saddle.
• Do not apply under clothing.
• Apply sparingly around ears.
The No Fly Zone is Farnam’s system for keeping your horse comfortable and happy. See below for more information on how to create your own No Fly Zone!