Leather New Foam
Easy-Polishing Saddle Soap Foam
Keeps Your Favorite, Aged Tack Looking Like New for Years to Come!
High-quality, well-made tack can cost more than the horse toting it these days. Protect your investment with Leather New Easy-Polishing Saddle Soap Foam. Featuring the original Leather New Easy-Polishing Glycerine Saddle Soap formula, but in an easy-to-use foam pump applicator that won't drip or run!
- Cleans, conditions and shines in one easy step
- Leaves a long-lasting, high-gloss shine
- Easy to apply to hard-to-reach areas
- Handy size for traveling
- Ideal for on-the-go usage at horse shows and events
- Won't dull or stain leather
- Leaves no greasy residue; will not rub off on clothing
- Contains no ozone-depleting fluorocarbons
Directions for Use
- Remove dust and dirt from leather with soft brush or vacuum.
- Apply directly onto leather.
- Rub foam into leather with soft, dry cloth with enough nap to reach down into stitches and carving.
- Rub thoroughly until foam disappears.
- Polish with a clean, dry cloth. Use on wet leather to prevent stiffening, and on stiff leather to soften and prevent cracking.