Go the extra mile with Go Max multivitamin supplement. Rich in iron, vitamins and minerals, this highly palatable liquid supplement provides your horse with essential nutrients that he may be lacking.
- Quality source of iron, vitamins and minerals
- Provides 300 mg per oz. of iron
- Contains vitamins A, D3, E, B1, riboflavin, niacin, B6, B12, plus folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid and choline
- Highly palatable with molasses and yucca flavorings
- Contains natural flavors and no artificial colors
Apply to the top of the grain as top dressing.
Pleasure Horses: Normal Use—2 ounces daily. Light Use—1 ounce daily.
Racing and Training Horses: 2 ounces daily.
Horses in Poor Condition: 2 ounces daily for two weeks or until the horse returns to full feed, then 1 to 2 ounces daily
Idle Horses: 1 ounce daily
Mares in Foal: 2 ounces daily
Barren Mares: 2 ounces daily
Stallions in Breeding Service: 2 ounces daily
Foals: 1/2 ounce daily
- Shake product before each use.
- Store in a cool, clean place.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep container away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep from freezing.
CAUTION: Follow label directions. The addition to feed of higher levels of this premix containing selenium is not permitted.