Leather New Easy-Polishing Glycerine Saddle Soap
Keeps Your Favorite, Aged Tack Looking Like New for Years to Come!
Keep your leather tack looking like new with Leather New Easy-Polishing Glycerine Saddle Soap. The original, self-polishing saddle soap cleans, softens and shines your leather in one easy step!
Cleans, softens and renews leather, leaving a long-lasting shine. Removes imbedded dirt and grime while replacing natural oils deep down in the leather. Just spray it on and rub it in. Use after every ride.
- Makes leather look like new with a single application
- Simultaneously cleans, conditions and polishes
- Removes imbedded dirt and grime
- Replaces natural oils deep down in leather, and dries to a long-lasting shine
- Protects and preserves the color and texture of leather, making it supple with a polished finish
- Gentle enough for use after every ride
- Will not dull or stain
- No oily residue; will not rub off on riding pants
- Available in 16 oz., 32 oz., and 64 oz.
Directions for Use
- Remove dust and dirt from leather with soft brush or vacuum.
- Spray Leather New directly onto leather. (NOTE: Do not allow Leather New to run.)
- Rub liquid into leather with soft, dry cloth with enough nap to reach down into stitches and carving.
- Rub thoroughly until foam disappears.
- Polish with a clean, dry cloth. Use on wet leather to prevent stiffening, and on stiff leather to soften and prevent cracking.